Trust Funds, Commissary & Care Packages
Money orders, certified checks and cashier checks can be mailed to inmates at the Detention Center.
They must be made payable to the inmate (the name under which he/she is booked.)
Deposits into inmate accounts can also be done manually in two ways. First, you can make a deposit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the kiosk located in the lobby of the detention center. There is a fee of $3.25. Second, you can also go to www.jailatm.com to make a deposit yourself online for a fee.
- The jail commissary is not owned or operated by Dupiln County.
- An outside vendor is responsible for its operation and prices.
- Prices are consistent with local retail outlets.
- An inmate must have sufficient funds in his trust fund account to order commissary items.
- Inmates are provided with three nutritious meals daily.
- Indigent inmates are provided with basic hygiene items, writing materials and postage.
- Oasis Care Packs are available online for purchase by friends and family.
- Oasis Commissary has a wide range of care packages; from candy packs to hygiene packs, you will be able to find the perfect gift for your loved one. You can even create a custom care pack.
- To order care packages, simply create an account at www.jailcanteen.com. Find our facility, enter your loved one’s name, and place your order.