Extra – Patrol Request

Residence Check Program

Through the Residence Check Program, citizens may request extra patrol and security checks at their residence while on vacation or away for periods of time. Please click on the following link request extra patrol: https://cc.southernsoftware.com/trafficmap/index.php?AgencyID=DuplinCoNC or call 910-296-2150.  If changes to your plans occur after completing the request please contact our office at 910-296-2150.

NOTE: This service is only offered to citizens with the Sheriff’s Office as your primary law enforcement response agency.  If you live in a city, town, or village with a police department who handles your law enforcement needs, your extra patrol request will need to be filed with them.  Thank you for your understanding.