.entry-content ul li {list-style-image: None;}


The sheriff is an elected official and reports only to the citizens of Duplin County.
The Duplin County Sheriff's Office operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. For emergency situations, dial 911. The actual business office hours for the sheriff's office are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
You may come to sheriff's office at 112 West Hill Street and ask for a copy at the front desk. You can also have your insurance company contact us at 910-296-2150. We can fax or email a copy directly to them. There is no charge for an incident report.
Your jury duty notice is mailed by the sheriff's office; however, your name was selected randomly from the clerk of courts office. Your name could have been selected from NC Division of Motor Vehicle files, county tax records or other state and county documents.   To qualify to serve on a jury, you must be at least 18 years old and have not served on a state or federal jury in the last two years. You must be a citizen of the county where summoned and not have a felony record. You will be excused if you are 72 years old or older.   A jury summons is an official court summon. Failure to report could mean that the court could hold you in contempt and/or impose a fine. You may request a district court judge to defer your jury service to a date that is more convenient. You may ask to be excused if you have a medical reason. Your jury summons will have instructions on how to request a deferral or exemption from serving. If more information, contact the Duplin County Clerk of Court's Office at 910-275-7000.
Call the Duplin County Sheriff's Office at 910-296-2150. The captain over uniform patrol will take your information and distribute to the appropriate deputies that patrol that zone.
Criminal record checks are processed at the Clerk of Superior Court located in the courthouse. Please call 910-275-7000 for more information. You can get a copy of your driving record from the NC Department of Motor Vehicles in Raleigh. Please call the DMV at (919) 861-3015 to ask about this process
North Carolina law does not require you to register any gun you own. If you purchased a gun from a licensed gun dealer, it was automatically registered in your name at the time the gun was purchased.
Protective orders, properly called Domestic Violence Ex-Parte Orders, are issued by the Clerk of Court office in the courthouse and are signed by a judge. Once issued, the paperwork is served by a deputy with the sheriff's office. For more information, contact the Clerk of Court office at 910-275-7000.

Reproductive health services it didn’t completely overturn order academic essay https://order-essay-online.net roe but it seriously compromised roe’s protection of abortion rights planned parenthood v